7.10.2009

Ada's Firsts

OK, so I got this video recorder for my birthday (26th, OK!?!?!?!?!?) in December 2008- so Ada was *almost* 3months old. Of course, I started filming her right away. I want to post some of those clips, because I look at this blog as a diary for The Bug to be able to look back on when she's older to catch a glimpse into our world before she can remember it. This clip is of Ada at about 5 months old. She is sitting in her Bumbo (which she is no longer allowed in, because she was on the verge of figuring out how to crawl out of it at about 7.5 months old- it is now in the attic waiting for #2- which won't be for a long time... so don't even call to ask!)- and cracking up at her mother. Who is acting like a total idiot. Which is nothing new.....



She started smiling big about 5 weeks, and laughing at 5 months. So this is a glimpse at one of her firsts! More to come, but I'm going to try to pair them up with current videos, as well.



I love you, Ada Grace Dowell!!!! (Watch for Murphy in the background! He runs for cover a few seconds into it.)

2 comments:

Haffner's World said...

this made me laugh very hard!!! So funny!!

Ashley said...

That is the best thing ever!! So glad you have a blog too!