7.20.2009

HiLaRIoUs HoUsEWoRk!

Friday is my housework day- every week I pray that Ada is easily entertained for the few hours it takes me to exercise my inner-clean freak..... Not only was that prayer answered this past week, but God gave me a little *extra* gift- Ada's entertainment was the housework!

As I dusted the blinds (yes, I dust the blinds every week- I'm telling you, I'm abnormal), Ada began giggling uncontrollably. She cracked up as I dusted, as we walked down the hallway, as we hunted the video camera; and you can even hear her excitement heighten again as we turn the camera on and walk towards the blinds in the office. I think its safe to say that Ada inherited the "clean gene"- I just hope she finds housework this hilarious in about 15 years! :)

Enjoy her sweet giggle!

P.S. No, I'm not pregnant. I'm slunching backwards, holding a chubster, and wearing a sloppy t-shirt... just thought I'd clear that up for any of you that might be getting ahead of yourselves!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I was giggling with her =)

Carrie said...

Ms. Spoon led me to your blog...your little Ada is too cute!!

Kate said...

What a sweet giggle from a sweet girl!!!! I am always trying to clean and have Mia entertained but it hasn't been working lately... any tips???