7.09.2009

Oh yes I did....

...get $90 of stuff for $38 (in multiple places, on different days)!!!! After getting some beginner's tips from Tiffany, clipping coupons for a few weeks, and following these blogs and websites-
southwestcouponclipper.blogspot.com
hip2save.blogspot.com
www.mommysnacks.net
www.dealseakingmom.com

-I am able to match my coupons to the best sales in town to get things dirt cheap! So far I'm mastering CVS (where you earn Extra Care Bucks), and Kroger (where they double and triple coupons). Right now, I'm building a "stockpile" of non-perishables- but I'm already starting to see some savings! Once school begins in August, I won't be able to be chasing deals as often, but I will hopefully have enough in my stockpile and pantry that I can just snag what I can on our weekend grocery trips. :) Here are some pictures of my steals! (Not pictured: 2 free boxes of Kashi cereals from Target- "purchased" using coupons!)

3 comments:

Kate said...

OH MY GOSH! I have always wanted to do this but never had the patience to research it!! Ill have to bug you for tips and the best way to get organized! Thanks for the Kashi coupns too! I really did get that cereal for like 50 cents!

Haffner's World said...

Look at you go!!! I did this for a while and then school bogged me down - I should totally do it over the summer :)

Another Texas Family said...

So proud of you!!! Glad I'm a positive influence :) Some other great sites to follow:
www.moneysavingmom.com
www.thethriftymama.com