8.07.2009

Artsy Fartsy

Here is my latest brain child. It's hanging in our bedroom! Three "Love Birds" represent Casey (big guy in the left painting), me (top right) and Ada Bug (she chose to place her Birdie on the "b" of the "birds" branch!). The birds are white foam- for some depth and texture. Here are a few other paintings I've done that are hangin' around the house! I'm not necessarily "talented," but I do enjoy releasing some creativity on a canvas every now and again....
This is the "Black and White" wall.... our European pictures (and ones of Murphy) are gradually being replaced with shots of The Bug.


This is Casey's favorite- I'm not particularly fond of it, but he likes it so it stays on display! The newspaper behind the red paint is about the superpower of vegetables- needless to say this is hanging in our kitchen. :)

Oh, I like this one. I did this a few years ago when we lived in College Station- I was into red then. (In that duplex all of my black and whites were hanging on a red wall! Dramatic, but I don't have the guts to do it in this house....)







No comments: