4.20.2011

Goodbye Mullet- Hello Bob!

My little ladybug got her first haircut today! It wasn't out of control long or anything, but it was just beginning to look a little too much like a mullet for my liking. So off to Pigtails and Crewcuts we went (a children's salon)! Ada did AMAZING- loved every second of the experience. I have a feeling she'll be a short-haired girl for a while simply because she loves getting her hair trimmed!

Here are the BEFORE pictures:


Here she is during the actual cut- she was SUCH a good girl! Watching the trainwreck of a kid whose mother has obviously never disciplined him. Ada was appalled...
Dax enjoyed himself too!


And here are the AFTER shots- at Chick-Fil-A! :)



I love my baby girl!

2 comments:

Ashley Holliman said...

That is adorable!.. maybe whenever you find the time you can come visit us at Tigerland and i'll get to see it in person =] -Ash

Kate said...

so THIS is what you were talking about!!! I LOVE the bob!