This might be my favorite video ever. And I will love it in 50 years because this is a perfect representation of our daily lives!
We are at the park on Tuesday afternoon- after picking up Ada from school and getting Sonic Happy Hour slushes.
My favorite parts of the video:
1. Tate almost giggling
2. Hearing Dax in the background
3. The glob of sunblock on Dax's stitches wound to prevent further scarring
4. Ada in the distance hanging upside down from the tree
5. Dax's sound effects as he pretends to be an airplane, screeching to a stop at me
6. Ada asking "hey! did you get a picture of me in the tree!"