8.21.2013

Tate's First Crawls- 5.5 Months

The moment I've been sort of dreading since I found out I was pregnant with #3.  The day they realize they can move around. Independently.  And touch things they've been longing to feel.  And go places they've been longing to explore.  And do things they've been longing to risk their lives doing.  *SIGH* But, it is pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen- and as much as I like my babies to stay immobile, it sure is neat to watch them grow, learn, play, and develop!  

So, here is a video of some of Tate's first crawls.  5.5 months.  Lord help me. 
I love his exaggerated right arm rotation- he crawls with vigor, that's for sure!  I took a TON of videos yesterday, but haven't gotten around to uploading them to YouTub yet (see yesterday's post regarding the snow-globe-flushed-down-the-toilet incident!)

No comments: