Oh I can't believe my little baby is 11 months old. I can't believe our next monthly photo shoot will be of a ONE YEAR OLD! :*(
This little guy is the best baby ever. He's so easy going, so funny, so cute, so smart, so everything. He's the perfect fit for our family- he's totally cool hanging out in the background, but loves joining in the fun too. He's super calm and laid back, but can definitely hold is own amongst the crazies. He's quiet and cool but is not shy to make himself heard. He's just the absolute best.
Here's what he's up to this month:
- playing peek-a-boo
- blowing kisses
- more animal noises (dog, elephant, monkey, and sometimes cat)
- considering walking (loves to walk holding hands, not so interested in letting go of the couch to try himself)
- enjoys climbing things and pushing cars & trucks
- still eats everything in sight
- including his actual meals- this kid can put down some food
- thinks Dax and Ada are the COOLEST
- says "mama" and "dada"- usually in the middle of the night… or right as I'm about to lay him down to sleep because he totally knows it'll earn him at least 5 more minutes of snuggle time
- loves bathtime and pounding things to make loud noises
- loves to bee-bop. I don't say dance, because bee-bop is a better descriptor
- Favorite memory this month: Dax was banging on a metal bin, and Tate joined in. Dax stopped so Tate could have a go at the whole box, and Tate grabbed Dax's sleeve and put his hands back on their "drum" so he would keep playing. Heart melted!! And Dax's did too :)
This kid is just seriously awesome, and we are all so lucky he's ours!!!
So much for our "traditional" monthly photo shoot. I mean, they've been unconventional since he was mobile almost 6 months ago… but now they're just ridiculous! The sticker came off before I even made it 2 feet back to my camera...