10.29.2009

A Glimpse Into A Teacher's Inbox:

Mrs. Dowell: Does anyone have 30 muzzles I could borrow for my 6th period class? I’d like to use them for the rest of the year. If possible, I would also love to put the shields around their neck that dogs have to wear after surgery. Just to amuse myself. If you’ve got those laying around, I’d greatly appreciate it!
Mrs. Stiles: You could try a refrigerator box. Just cut a hole so that they can see you in the front of the classroom.
Mrs. Dowell: I’m cracking up right now.
I need 30…. I think I’ll go dumpster diving at Sears tonight.
Mrs. Stiles (55 minutes later): Why is Caleb over here?
Mrs. Dowell: OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO HE DID-NT! He’s supposed to be using the restroom- he’s been hopping around all class about to wet his pants…. Is he trying to get Nick’s attention??
Mrs. Dowell (immediately after Caleb was sent back to her room by Mrs. Stiles): Just gave Caleb the evil eye when he came back and informed him that your room does not have a toilet in it. His reply: “but she has this cool magnetic liquid!!!”

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really am beginning to think that they put something in the water/food that the students eat at lunch!