10.25.2009

Houston Texans

Casey's parents have some AWESOME seats and season tickets to the Houston Texans- and they took us with them today to watch the Texans squeak by with a win against the 49ers! (The next game we are going to is against the Colts...that will be exciting!) Ada loved the Katy HS and Aggie football games so much, we decided to throw caution to the wind and take The Bug along for the ride. (Babies under 2 are free....) Let's put it this way: she will probably stay home for the Colts game!! She had fun, we had a blast, and of course Grandma and Grandpa spoiled her rotten; it was just exhausting! She is so curious and independent now, that holding her was not an option- which makes Tailgating and sitting in the stadium a bit challenging! But we survived and made some wonderful memories. Here are some pictures!

Hut Hut!!
I got my own mini-Tailgating lounge chair!

Do I look fierce like Toro!?!
George Bush and George Bush Jr. were there! (George Sr didn't see me; or I'm sure he'd remember meeting me when I was a Receptionist at the Student Rec at A&M!)

Sittin' pretty with Grandpa and Grandma... the pre-game entertainment was mesmorizing!

GO TEXANS! I'm your #1 Fan!

No comments: