11.27.2009

Full of Thanks

I'm thankful for: my calm, patient husband and irresistable daughter. Ada's intelligence, personality, health and well-being. My entire crazy, hilarious, wonderful family. My dear friends that love and accept my kookiness. My health, safety, and happiness; my freedom. My family and friends' health, safety, and happiness; their freedom. My warm home and enjoyable job; and most of my co-workers. ;) Tigerland Daycare and all of its employees. Most of all, I'm very thankful for Jesus and all He's done for us- so now let's celebrate Christmas! :)


We went to MiMi's Wednesday night for an "unconventional Thanksgiving"- where we ate dinner, painted pottery, then pigged out on pie. Thursday lunch was Gram's; Thursday dinner was The Dowell's. We were gluttons this year! Here are a few pictures:
Taking her job of helping MiMi paint her coffeee cup VERY seriously.
The Girls.
Lovin' on my Buggin.
(stolen from Andi)
Daddy and Ada doing their thing.
(also stolen from Andi!)
Ada and Grams! They have a special bond- probably because Grams was there quite a bit Ada's first year on days when I couldn't take off to be home with a sick bug!
Ice Cream Cone; Pine Cone. Potato, Potata.
Ada and Grandpa "Silly Billy" Dowell!! I wish I'd have gotten better pictures at our 3rd Thanksgiving meal! I will be sure to be camera crazy at The Dowell Christmas...
And then today we got the house all Christmas'ed Up! I have some great pictures; I'll blog about that soon!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Isn't it great having lots to be thankful for??? Looks like y'all have had a good time at all your festivities!!! I absolutely love the family pic! Its awesome! You look soooo pretty! All of y'all look so good!