11.16.2009

Twilight

So, I've been successfully avoiding picking up "Twilight" for several years now. Trust me, the impulse was there- you can't help but hear all about the Twilight Craze and Vampire Obsessions that are surrounding this series. I have an extremely addictive personality; and my most hindering addiction is literature! I do NOT have time to be consumed by compulsive reading- late nights, procrastinated work, abandoning Ada- these are all things I've been trying to save myself (and my family) from. But, low and behold, Aunt Kendra lent me the first and original Twilight book on Friday night. I picked it up last night- and began my self-fulfilling prophecy. I'm officially hooked! Just thought I'd get my nose out of the book to share this...

3 comments:

McClure Family said...

i did the same thing! i waited a LONG time before i gave in. then i read all 4 books in 5 days! LOL!

J said...

I know exactly what you mean! I rebelled against reading them because for some reason it annoyed me how obsessed other people were with it, but there was still a part of me interested, so I gave in. I read them in a week and a half and absolutely LOVE those books! Hope you enjoy them! :)

Kate said...

Oh just you wait and see!!! They get even better and more addicting. I love them! Glad you started!