6.14.2010

iMEXICO!

That's supposed to be one of those upside down exclamation marks in front of "Mexico" in the title. I improvised with a lowercase i.... Anyway, 10 days until Casey and I leave for MEXICO! We are staying at El Dorado Seaside Resorts- about 20 minute south of Playa del Carmen. Now, when Casey's parents lived in London, they sent us on some pretty AMAZING treks across Europe. However, this one is unique because A) we are paying for it (HAHA!), and B) I have NEVER been on an all-inclusive vacation and I am soooooooo looking forward to drinking endless margaritas on the beaches of the Mayan Riviera. Happy Face. Content Face. Tipsy Face. I am so excited, that I have pirated a few pictures of the resort from their website to post for all two of you that care.

And it's only about 20 minutes away from some Mayan ruins, so I'm super pumped about seeing those!


And lastly, Casey and I got Scuba certified before going to Spain, only to have our excursion canceled due to a storm in Morrocco (sp?) and FRIGID waters. Here's Casey ready to go...
...and instead we drank, read, and played on the beach. Costa del Sol:
So, we are excited to FINALLY get to utilize our Scuba expertise!

3 comments:

Haffner's World said...

I am so jealous!!! I will most likely be having a baby within that time frame - so think of me as you are relaxing on the beach drinking your cares away :)

Kate said...

I am so excited for you guys! This is going to be such an awesome trip for ya'll!!!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrie said...

I care...and am super jealous. I am looking forward to a juicy post after you get back!