6.04.2010

SUMMER IS HERE!

Well, Ada and I have survived ANOTHER school year! Actually I survived it- Ada THRIVED it. She has done SO wonderfully at school. She will do whatever her teachers tell/ask/request/hint at her to do. I *truly* believe putting her in daycare has been the best thing for her. She flourishes there0 socially, intellectually, independently. She has learned so much! And has so many friends- they all call her "Dida" and get so enthused when she arrives and leaves each day. We will miss her teachers (Ashley, April, and Gina) and friends (especially Kash, Cash, and Presley) SO much. I will probably take her every few weeks for a day to see her friends and teachers for a few hours. After the emotional goodbyes and hard work of closing another year- we headed to Wal-Mart and purchased an inflatable pool for the backyard. We have a pool in our neighborhood, but you can only float around with your 1.5 year old for so long.... so this will be nice to have at our disposal every day. Ada L-O-V-E-S it. I could hardly drag her out of it this afternoon! So..... HERE'S TO SUMMER 2010!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

I saw that pool at Wal Mart too and almost bought it! Looks like fun! Nothing like a naked baby swimmin in the blow-up pool!!!

Em'lay! said...

I saw that pool at Wal-Mart yesterday & am so jealous they don't make it in "adult-size!" How cool for Ada!!!