So, I thought I'd post a quick blog. We had a NICE relaxing weekend at the Dowell house-nothing special to write about. Here are some cute pictures I've snapped recently with my phone:
|My principal gave all of us preggos this Katy Tiger onesie last year as a gift- here's Dax sportin' his!|
|It's school picture week, and the photographer requested the kids bring their favorite cap, headband, or bow... so we went out and purchased Dax one. :)|
|OMG, so cute. We got him a more "normal" one, too... but I didn't take a picture. I can't wait to see which one the photographer goes with! (Ada just went in a big yellow bow to match her dress and Dax's shirt).|
|Here's my silly girl playing around yesterday afternoon with her cell phone.|
- (see picture above): I'm calling somebody.
Someone's ringing ME! Hello? Hi. I have 6... 8....11 soft animals. (She kept rambling after this but I lost track of the conversation.)
- (when catching a whiff of a skunk on our drive to school): OOHH!! My nose is grody!
- (in a pink blur whizzing past me): I LOVE RELAXING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Momma, I got a WEDGIE...
- She apparently saw a commercial for the movie "The Green Lantern", and constantly refers to it as "The Green Light Man." HA!
- Stay still. Don't move a muscle. This is breakable.
- Stephen's shoes (at school) are so ugly. They have SPIDERMAN on them.
- Tickly my feet. Now this one. Now this one. Now this one.
- Whatcha making? (Me: a baby tie.) Oh, for your business?
- Oh, Dax, you love me so much, don't you!?
- She thinks if she just tells me we're doing something, I'll just happily follow along:
- We're not going to school today.
- We're not washing hair today.
- We're not stopping at the grocery today.
- MOOOOOOOOOM, DAX IS LOOKING AT ME!!!!!