8.17.2012

Photo Dump


Dax can efficiently open doors, now.  And is currently trying to figure out if these door knob covers will come off if he spins them around enough.

Ada and I have been watching lots of Shark Week- this episode had her a little spooked, but she really has enjoyed watching and learning about the killer fish!

Her new "school" starts in a few weeks (first week of September)- she needed a "regular" sized backpack, so we found the perfect one!

And embellished it just a bit with a big heart and her name. :)  She helped me do the monogramming.

I love this picture of Dax eating a warm, gooey chocolate chip cookie.

I got my classroom officially packed up and cleaned out for my replacement- it was a little sad that day, but I will definitely keep in touch with my dear friends that I made during my time at Katy.  And it is so nice to wake up from the nightmares that plague me every August about rolling into school at noon or showing up naked or cussing out a student- and reminding myself that I don't have to go back this year!


No comments: