9.07.2012

Lately...

Lots going on lately!  There's a reason I haven't blogged much, which I think all of you know by now... but I'll get to that in my next post!  :) 

Here are some things that have been happening lately-

Ada started dance.  She's SO cute and funny and giddy during class, she loves it!  She's actually at her first soccer practice as I am writing this post, I will post of a picture of that soon, too.  I'm sure that's hilarious.

She also started her new "school"!  She seems to like it so far- we are only 2 days in, but she's happy!

Dax went to his first Texans game!  Here is a post about Ada's first game when she was about his age.

And this is totally random, but I thought it was cute.  We had to stop by Academy for the millionth time this week in search for Ada's size in soccer cleats- we found something close enough, but then spent another half hour or so just playing in the aisles!  I'm sure we were annoying, but we had fun! :)

No comments: