1.14.2013

Ada's Dance Routine(s)

Ada has been in a dance class at The Little Gym all "semester"- and she loves it.  It's about 15 minutes of tap, 15 minutes of ballet, and then 30 minutes of gymnastics.  Today was the "mid-season show" for the moms during class time.  Basically just a warm up routine to get them used to learning, practicing, and doing a routine- to get ready for a REAL little show in the Spring.  I can't wait!!  Here are a couple videos of her routine.  
A note to my future Ada that might read these: Mommy is sorry that she underestimated your ability in dance class.  I've said before that dance didn't seem to necessarily be your destiny- but that you love it, and that's all that matters.  But you did a pretty great job today in your routine, and I'm so proud of you!  And I'm proud of you for practicing with me a few nights this week, too- you are such a precious girl, and I adore you more than you'll ever know! 

The Tap Dance, aka "The Cookie Dance"

The Ballet Dance, aka "The Sleeping Beauty Dance"

And a couple of videos of her in gymnastics, just because she's adorbs, and I want to remember everything about her at age 4 :)
The Air Track-

The Bars- she told me in the car she got too scared to flip over :)
(She's wwaaayyy in the far corner of the gym- with the coach)

No comments: