3.19.2013

Lately...

Quite a bit has happened in my 2+ week absence from the blog!  Let me sum it up for you super fast-

Aunt Kendra and Uncle Lu got married!!!!  Uncle Lu was already a part of our family, but now it's nice that Sweetish Baby has one last name to use for gift giving purposes for the Blays!  :)

Here are some pictures of the beautiful day.  I didn't get many- I was 5 days postpartum and the kids needed to be kept out of the pool, but they did have a photographer there so I can't wait to see those pictures.  Kendra was absolutely STUNNING!










You saw two little girls hunting lizards a few pictures up- Ada took one home and named it "Lizzie"- it's in the water bottle in her hands in this picture.

We stopped at Pet Smart on the way home from the wedding and got a cage, water bowl, and food (crickets and worms) for Lizzie.  Here's Ada with her new pet.  So creepy.

And Ada went on her 1st slumber party! At her BFF Olivia's (and my BFF Caitlin's) house.  The girls had a blast, and stayed up until almost midnight giggling in bed after a fun crazy evening of playing baking and dancing!  :)


No comments: