6.28.2012

Zoo Trip

I decided on a whim last Friday to pack the kids (and a lunch) and head to the zoo.  
It was too last minute for any of our friends to join us- 
but we still had a BLAST!  
I'd intended to only stay an hour or so, but we were still there 3 hours later!
Watching the monkeys- Dax's favorite part!  He also loved the longhorns (uh-oh!) and the giraffes.
Ada loved the leopard this time.
 Carousel ride!


I am practicing being frugal and packed a picnic for us to enjoy!

Then promptly blew what I'd saved on lunch at the gift shop.  Oh well, at least I didn't do both!! :)

To see a few videos of Dax acting silly at the zoo, scroll to the bottom of THIS post.

1 comment:

Megan said...

This post made me laugh. I think it was the frugal lunch and then blowing it at the gift shop. :) I love the zoo! Looks like a blast!